uFace302 multi-biometric identification time attendance and access control terminal adopts ZKSoftware’s latest ZEM600 platform with ZK Face 7.0 algorithm and large capacity memory.
uFace series integrated 630MHz high speed ZK Multi-Bio processor and high definition infrared camera enables user identification in the dark environment.
Face and fingerprint multi-biometric identification method will be applicable more widely.
All operations of uFace are designed to be performed on the 4.3 inches TFT touch screen. Multi-model communications includes RS232/485, TCP/IP, or WiFi.
- Identification methods include Face, Fingerprint/RFID and/or Password
- Elegant ergonomic design
- 4.3’’ TFT touch screen is user-friendly and very intuitive
- 6 user-defined function keys
- Contact relays for door access control (wires to door strike or 3rd party panel)
- Optional extendable scheduled bell
- Infra-red optical system enables user-identification in poorly lit environments
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless communication
- Built-in contacts for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, alarm, exit button, or bell.
- Wiegand output for connections to 3rd party access control panels.