The Z120 is a time recorder / punch clock for working time recording on a new monthly stamp card with 6 columns / 31 rows (weekly and 2-weekly cards also available) to simplify the punch clock operation and following payroll work.
- Work time registration in 6 columns and 31 rows on single sided stamp card “Type M”.
- Up to 3 IN- / OUT registrations per day (total of 6 punches) in hours and minutes.
- Time registration without arithmetic function with simple time card type “SEIKO M”.
- Illuminated display with display of time, date, day of the week and print column indication.
- Automatic card feeder.
- Fully automatic summer / winter time changeover can be programmed.
- Immediately ready for operation after power connection, data retention even during a power failure.
- Compatible cards - TC-Z120W
Functions and programming:
The following functions can be set:
- Time registration in hours and minutes, or 1/100 hrs
- Identification of core time injuries.
- Day advance time can be set at any one time (set at the factory to 05:00).
- Automatic summer / winter time changeover (DST).
- Core time violation or early IN/OUT can be printed with a special mark.
- Special programs can be set for Sat/Sun.
- In conjunction with the new stamp card type “M”, registration of IN/OUT times in 6 columns without calculation function.
- Payroll options:
- Time display in 12 – or 24-hour clock.
- Backlit display and Control Panel.
- The print column can be selected automatically via a timetable program and otherwise via push buttons. The button “Overwrite” is for clocking out after a night shift. After pushing it the OUT punch will be stamped in the previous day row – last position.
- Display reads:
-Day of the week Mon-Sun
-Day of month 1-31
-Time and summer / winter time mark
- The Z120 is equipped with a potential free contact and can be used for controlling a signal relay or signal generator.
- The unit has a self-diagnostic function and reports errors in the electronics or mechanics section by showing the respective error number in the display.